Do you see a garden or boat in my yard?

187 Willowen Dr
Rochester, NY 14609-3233
(585) 467-3339
http://i5.tinypic.com/4gjb6dv.jpg
Nope! Yet I'm an expert on both! (well as much of an expert as can be expected from a stock boy)

Hi Lane,
I hope someone finds out where you live and posts it for all to see. Cheers.

Better yet: http://www.google.com/maps?q 7+Willowen+Dr,+Rochester,+NY+14609&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title
Or in 3D: http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=Point.r5x82z8j4v2w_187%2520Willowen%2520Dr%252c%2520Rochester%252c%2520NY%252014609-3233%252c%2520United%2520States___
Of course, there's no guarantee the pushpin maps to the actual physical address. Plenty of times I've seen suburban addresses be around a half a block out of place. Rural addresses sometimes even as much as a half mile.
Then there's the fun part of one view being significantly older than another. Trees come and go, seasons change, etc, between the sweeps used to take the pictures.
It's interesting to use aerial maps of street addresses to determine validity of a business. While there are plenty of legitimate businesses run out of the home it's sometimes a better sign to see it actually being in a business setting. Like not ordering something mail order from an address that doesn't look like it matches up.