Dhalia

I have a Dhalia (Langstaff) in a pot. Now all the leaves are covered in a dusty thing....fungus? Is it normal for Dhalias to have this problem? Anyway to prevent it?
--
Paulo

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:06:02 -0400, Paulo wrote:

Powdery mildew. Not much you can do now about it. A fungicide next year when the leaves emerge. Try Organicide next year.
Tom
Thanks Tom. Should i cut it now or wait until the first frost? (It looks awful...)
Thanks again
--
Paulo
"Tom Randy" < snipped-for-privacy@spamsucks.net> wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:30:51 -0400, Paulo wrote:

You can do either but don't compost the infected leaves.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dahlia-net
The leading e-list for Dahlia people.
--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062:odyssey three

Anyway
Greggia? The plant is in the balcony, a lot of wind there...but we are having a very humid summer. I have to keep it well watered or the leaves look wilted. At the beginning of the summer looks beatiful...but not anymore
--
Paulo