dahlias

ive put new dahlia tubers in as normal but they have only grown verysmall instead of the large ones they usually are where have i gone wrong?
--
candy girl

On 7/25/11 1:52 AM, candy girl wrote:

There are dwarf dahlias. At a public garden where I am a docent, they often plant dwarf dahlias in the spring for summer bloom. This year, they planted dwarfs with dark red foliage, something I never saw before.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see