Cutting Back

I have several varieties of Hydrangeas. Do I cut them back? If so, when and how much. The same question goes for Scabiosas and Clematis.
--
_______________________________
Lauren Berry - Graphic Artist/Owner
I have several varieties of Hydrangeas. Do I cut them back? If so, when and how much. The same question goes for Scabiosas and Clematis.
--
Lauren Berry - Graphic Artist/Owner
You must cut them back at midnight during a full moon after swinging a dead chicken over your head and using nothing but your teeth to do so.
How much you got? You should be charged $50 a foot per plant for asking such a question!!!
Scabosias and Clematis aren't shrubs and they die back all by themselves if you give them a chance, you obsessive neat freak.

I have several varieties of Hydrangeas. Do I cut them back? If so, when and how much. The same question goes for Scabiosas and Clematis.
--
Lauren Berry - Graphic Artist/Owner
How many times are you going to keep asking the same question, you obsessive compulsive nut?