Corn husks

Do corn husks make good mulch?
Chris
In article

Anything that was once alive is 4 stars. Anything that passed thru a digestive tract is 5 stars. Guess the idea of esthetics can come into play. Ugly today can be beauty in time. Instant results seem a nice concept but not long lived. \
Bill Musing
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Book "Our Media Not Theirs" Many Stars

I harvested my corn, it was late & not finally harvested until early this month, I laid the corn waste across the garden beds. It is not much of a 'mulch' but will add organic matter as it rots over winter. The used cobs go on the garden around some trees.
rob

I am mainly interested in keeping the weeds down. I'm lucky enough to have 2 nice composters. Mind you, I'm not complaining about the fertilizer aspect of the husks :)
Chris
In article

New York : Seven Stories, 2002. Tragedy and farce : how the American media sell wars, spin elections, and destroy democracy / John Nichols and Robert W. McChesney New York : New Press : Distributed by W.W. Norton, 2005.
At 211 pages, very readable.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars