Composting urine

Page 2 of 2

LOL. Did ya' ever imagine geezerhood to look like this?
The mental image is.........priceless!
Good on ya', mate, good on ya'!
Charlie
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

And be able to enjoy good wine, good food, and a good conversation (or a satisfactory patchwork of lies) and to know when to shut up while watching a sunset.
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0svwMdY&feature=related

In the Gloaming
In the gloaming of a late August day, we watched clouds fade from neon pink to grey, waited for the bats to sail silently through the twilights aura.
Your three black cats chased dissident crickets this way and that in the blackened backyard. We laughed at their disembodied, full moon eyes, which mimicked the blink of fireflies.
Companionable silence wrapped around us like a comforter in that transcendent moment as the earth sighed her secrets, and the universe became that which was within us. ~~Cookala

Given time, I might be. Given time. Hate to stop building up this ball of yarn now;-) grrr
I hates typos:-(
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0svwMdY&feature=related

In article

Only after the peony Had scattered and fallen Did it stand there in it's glory.