Climbing 'Chrysler Imperial' Rose

While 'Chrysler Imperial' is still available as a bush, it appears that commercial growers no longer provide this as a climber. Are there any rose hobbyists out there who have this as a climber and who are willing to root a cutting for me? (I think the patent expired long ago.)
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean