CLEVELAND OHIO, Fall plant sale - this SUNDAY

Indoor Gardening Society of America
The Fall Plant, Raffle, Bake and Chili Sale will be held on Sunday October 12, 2003 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM at the Rockefeller Greenhouse 750 East 88th Street, Cleveland OH (http://www.ohwy.com/oh/c/citclgh.htm )
There is ample safe parking in the overflow lot. This sale will feature our club member propogated and grown: exotics, tropicals, unusual and specimen plants. New this year along with the bake sale we will also be serving chili.
The fall sale is one of two major fund raisers for the Indoor Gardening Society, Cleveland Chapter (non-profit group).
http://community.cleveland.com/cc/indoorgardeningsociety http://www.angelfire.com/oh/amygdala/igsapage.html