Clematis propagating

I'm moving and have an established clematis, can I take some to re-plant and if so, how?
--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr /

First thanks for the BBQ site work which is <http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
Billy and Charlie take note.
On moving clematis
<http://faq.gardenweb.com/faq/lists/clematis/2002090932004864.html
I've never transplanted a clematis as the mole/voles love them too.
Bill
--

³That means on average 18 veterans commit suicide
each day."

Note taken ;O)
--
- Billy
βœ–

Bill
Thanks for the link on clematis, (I had a neighbor lady remind me a while back it was clematis, not clamidia! : o
Your welcome on my bbq website, needs some brisket pics fixed, it was my catharsis during the 7 months my wife succumbed to lung cancer and a passsion of mine, bbq that is. The pic is of me and my new wife as of last December.
--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr /
βœ–
piedmont wrote:

You could start some from cuttings. See:
http://www.clematisinternational.com/questoc03.html
David
Add pictures here
βœ–