Can You ID This Flowering Tree?

This is a tree close to my house. The beautiful flowers have a delightful, unique smell. I'd love to know what they are.
Here's the overall tree:
http://snipurl.com/mysterytree-1
Here's a semi-close view of the flowers:
http://snipurl.com/mysterytree-2
And finally, a close-up (possibly too close!) view of the flower:
http://snipurl.com/mysterytree-3
Thanks for your help!
BB
On 8/19/2009 3:03 PM, Brettster wrote:

The leaves remind me of oleander (Nerium oleander). While the flowers do not have the classic five-petal windmill structure, there are double-flowered oleanders.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
David E. Ross wrote:

I thought the same but I don't know of any that has a good perfume.
David

The family that includes oleanders (Apocynaceae) also includes star jasmine, Natal plum, and plumeria, all of which have very good fragrances. It's possible some varieties of oleander are also fragrant. However, when I had oleanders in my back yard, I never noticed any fragrance.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

I'm not sure what kind of tree that is but it is very pretty.

Nerium oleander !
see http://www.backyardnature.net/chiapas/oleander.htm
--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************
!!!!!!! jetzt ber 800 Pflanzenportraits !!!!!!!