Can someone recommend comprehensive plant database?

I've found several plant databases on the Internet, but none of them have information about ALL the plants I searched for. Can someone please recommend a good resource?
-Thanks!

No source anywhere will have information about ALL the plants you searched for. It also helps to know where you live. I'm pretty sure you would find a Native Plant Society data base for wherever you live, with a pretty healthy sized database.
What you seek does not exist and probably never will.
You will need to make up your own list.
The best resource is still the library.