Camb Guards

TOPIC: CAMB GUARDS Staking devices manufactured from recycled materials.
Dear Tree Caretakers
TOPIC: CAMB GUARDS Staking devices manufactured from recycled materials.
We have improved the processes of manufacturing CAMB GUARDS. Thus we are pleased to announce that we have reduced the cost from $3.00 each to $2.00 each.
For information on CAMB GUARDS visit here:
Please forward to the proper department. Please consider adding some links to your sites.
KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE My resume is at Here are some links you may consider adding to your site. They are case sensitive.
1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary . Look up "logging".
2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at
3. Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here:
4. Hard to get Documents
If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251 /
John A. Keslick, Jr.
John A. Keslick, Jr. Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.