Buy morning glories in strater pots

First off let me say I am NOT a gardener
I have a chain link fence behind my house Id like to plant morning glories next so they have something to climb
Can I buy morning glories already started in small pots at a nursery? That way I don't have to plant them from seed?
I live in north Missouri
Also any advice on COLORFULL glories to plant to attract humming birds? What color?
Last year I tried unsuccessfully to grow them from seed, but I did manage to find one local nursery that offered them in pots. Tried both the traditional blue and a magenta shade. The blue went berzerk - made huge coverage on the wall with many vines from one stem. Huge trumpet blooms that were magnificent and abundant. The plant got so big that it brought down the trellis/netting in August! (I put it back up, of course). At season end, the stem at the ground was almost 1 1/4 inches thick. The magenta MG was rather disappointing. Although it was nearby the blue one, I grew it at the base of a tree (instead of up the white stucco wall like the blue). The soil there is also different, which may've been a factor. But it didn't really thrive, and the blooms were sparser and 1/3 the size of the blue. Didn't get much hummingbird action last year, even with one of those hanging nectar thingies. Also put up two bat houses, but no takers. :o( Was trying for some free mosquito abatement here in Winnipeg (Zone 3)

Under a tree? in shade? MG's are sun lovers, don't do well in shade at all.

Telescope Buyers FAQ

Will they be ok along a fence on south of house with hot sun all day long?
yes, just make sure the fence can take the growth and be ready to prune if necessary. morning glories can get out of control really fast..... they thrive here.

I'm in north Missouri
And only place I can grow them is along a fence on south side of house
It likely will be VERY direct sun there. I will water them
Yo say again that they will grow OK in those conditions.