Butterfly gardens in Florida

I am interested in landscaping the pool area of my south Florida home with plants that will attract butterflies. I'm familiar with some of the plants I can use but need help with designing the garden. Are there any newsgroups, books or persons who can assist me in this endeavor? P&K
- Tallahassee, FL - Only where people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (P&K) wrote in message

The folks in West Palm at the Mounts Botannical Garden can help The folks in Delray at Gumbo Limbo Nature Center can help The folks in Coconut Creek at Butterfly World can definately help The folks who run the Garden Gate garden shop at the entrance to Sears at the Pompano Square mall can help.
And I only go to S Florida a few days a year! It's a beautiful sunny 28 degrees here in Southeast CT