Brilliant Wheelbarrows for your GARDEN!

I found an amazing company which sale loads of different types of wheelbarrows. Its called Wheelbarrow Sales.

They have Garden Wheelbarrows with both plastic coloured pans, or galvanised pans, and with either a solid or pneumatic wheel.

I have seen them myself and they are of excellent quality.

If you need any more information, either post me a message, or visit their site. Its quite informative too which is a bonus.

Reply to
shaner1989

spam here

-- I Know That I Know What I Know

Reply to
Gertrude

Really, then why copy the whole bit of trash??????

Reply to
Steve Peek

18 lines is hardly enough to bother snipping, but just for you, I will just include the relevant bit

Know That I Know What I Know

Reply to
Gertrude