Brent and Becky's sale started late today

This bulb farm didn't have anything out in its baskets this morning, which left me grumbling, "After Thanksgiving...next year?" However by 6 EST I checked in, and they had a bunch of stuff on sale at the not too breathtaking discount of 25%. But if you buy and plant in large quantities (ever heard of a bulb-planting en masse, like a barn raising but with bulbs?} and why not? This might offer you some substantial savings. zemedelec
that is exactly how I got my bulbs planted the first year we were hear. invited all my gardening friends over, DH provided the brawn and I had a plan in hand. a lot of fun. Ingrid
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comspamfree (Zemedelec) wrote: But if you buy and plant in large quantities (ever heard of a