bird watching - what is this?

I started trying to take pics of some of the wildlife in my garden. This guy hung around for several minutes and put on a good show. I don't know anything about birds and couldn't find a match online. There are several pics.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jNxlfEAQhCrKa7Pdf3y0UQ?feat=directlink
Mycosimian wrote:

What part of the planet is the bird on?
Are these very recent pictures?
--
Requiescas in pace o email Two identifying characteristics
of System Administrators:
Larry Sheldon wrote:

I am by no means an expert but "Hooded Warbler" would be my guess, depending on the answers to my questions above.
http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/hooded_warbler/id
--
Requiescas in pace o email Two identifying characteristics
of System Administrators:
Mycosimian wrote:

Hooded Warbler