Bicolor Snapgragon Search

A few years ago I grew a tall snapdragon from seed, maroon with a white throat. The seeds were around for my first 3 years gardening here, then gone like the wind. I would have saved the seeds if I thought it was going to vanish! I feel like an idiot. I've been looking the past couple years, but I only see that color combo in trailing or dwarf (both of which I despise).
I sometimes see it pictured on Rocket mix seed packets, but when I grow a mix them there are very few nice colors and mainly these poisonous pink and orange. I find that in the mixed seed packs the "filler" blooms (pink and orange) have light colored leaves, and the nicer ones (deep yellow, white, dk red) have darker leaves. the maroon/white one had dark leaves with a darker line around the edge. Last year selected for dark leaves from the seedlings and was able to cull the pinks and oranges, but still no maroon bicolor.
I have snapdragons in a bed between a pear tree and a pine, so the pink and orange (to my eyes) clash and look terrible in dappled sunlight, against the trees. I try for white, yellow, and dark reds. But that maroon with a white throat has haunted me since then.. it was my absolute favorite snap and I really miss it.
Desperate for this seed! Any help will be appreciated.
TIA --Pat
Found something close: it looks like Black Prince, but with a white throat. http://www.backyardgardener.com/seeds/product/6060/2.html

going
and
and
the
It looks like a beautiful snapdragon varity. I have grown the dwarf snapdragons for the past few years. I am always open for a new flower to add to my garden. Chuckie
Tapper wrote:

Antirrhinum 'Night & Day' is like 'Black Prince' but is still what I'd call a dward, growing to about a foot and a half. Fothergills, Thompson & Morgan and I'm sure lots of US seed companies sell it. http://www.fothergills.co.uk/en/antirrhinum-night-and-day-800.aspx
There's a variety called 'Brazilian Carnival' which is a mixture of bicolours growing to about 2 and half feet tall. If you were lucky, you'd get a few seedlings that were red and white. Again, Fothergills, Thompson & Morgan, etc... http://www.backyardgardener.com/seeds/product/6100/1.html