Best price on bulbs (fyi)

lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer) but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb, these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi Rj

Reply to
nulladdress123

Wonder what comes up - something low wattage I suspect!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

What's the best time to plant them?

Reply to
de Fragile Warrior Sports Supp

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants. Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them the sudden increase of electrical use.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

When I'm trying to uproot them I probably shouldn't use a pitchfork, huh?

Reply to
de Fragile Warrior Sports Supp

I was wondering how deep to plant them? Which is the root end?

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Maybe they help lighten the soil?

Reply to
DrLith

True, true

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Will the skunks dig these up too?

Reply to
Catty One

And light up while they do!

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

I always love it when someone posts a advertisement post like this especially when they have no established track record in the newsgroup. It always makes me suspect a viral marketing attempt.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Especially when your other 2 posts on this subject are only about pot.

-S

Reply to
Snooze