Best price on bulbs (fyi)

lightbulbdirect dot com
I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer) but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb, these are $209 for a CASE !
Just a friendly fyi Rj
On 10/3/05 12:34 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,

Wonder what comes up - something low wattage I suspect!
Cheryl
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Maybe they help lighten the soil?
On 10/4/05 8:09 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, "DrLith"

True, true
Cheryl

What's the best time to plant them?

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants. Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them the sudden increase of electrical use.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

When I'm trying to uproot them I probably shouldn't use a pitchfork, huh?
On 10/3/05 5:48 PM, in article 4341a588$1 snipped-for-privacy@newspeer2.tds.net, "de Fragile

I was wondering how deep to plant them? Which is the root end?
Cheryl
Will the skunks dig these up too?

And light up while they do!
On 10/4/05 1:00 PM, in article 2qadney_apu3KN snipped-for-privacy@conversent.net, "Catty

Especially when your other 2 posts on this subject are only about pot.
-S