Best Grower and shipper of Live Plants?

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected plants in shipment!
That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:
http://www.anniesannuals.com
Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the internet?
I like Mystic Lake Gardens for bearded irises. I've purchased from them the last two years on eBay and they send awesome sized rhizomes!
chatnoir wrote:

chatnoir wrote:

yes, logees, kartuz and flynnsdaylilygardens as well as ebay
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

eBay is not a grower or shipper.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Correct you are, but the BODY of the post seems to imply a desire to learn of good experiences QUOTE; "...with Plants ordered over the >>>internet?"
sorry for any confusion.
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Logee's www.logees.com
Jangchub wrote:

Yea. I have seen their catalogue! They are in CT! From the growing zones of most of their plants, I thought they must be in the tropics!