Asparagus fern requirements

Do Asparagus ferns need full sun, shade or a little of both to thrive? I just bought three and they are so pretty...I want them to stay looking as pretty as they are now. Thanks for any information you can share.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Mine thrives in dappled sunlight under a tree. In winter it's in a west window with a lace curtain. These ferns can get quite large.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Thank you for your reply!
Add pictures here
βœ–

Thank you for your reply!
Add pictures here
βœ–

Mine seem to grow anywhere but will thrive in part shade. Yes, they can get quite large and very messy ;)
Michael
--
“…real foodies should just give over to the experience of eating and let
the experience take them away. No questions. No expectations. No analysis.”

I don't find them good indoor plants due to their size and constant dropping of needles, or whatever they're called. It was a gift from my son many years ago so we keep it. The plant is about 40 years old.

Add pictures here
βœ–
> > Mine seem to grow anywhere but will thrive in part shade. Yes, they can

Thanks! I was wondering if they were as messy as Boston Ferns. Apparently they are! 40 years old!! Unbelievable! It must be huge! :) Even though I live in the south, I will have to bring them in this winter. Maybe I'll keep them in the garage beside a window that faces south.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Every few years I cut it back to about 12", repot it, fertilize it and let it start regrowing again.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Have any of your housepets gotten lost in it yet :)
Michael
--
“…real foodies should just give over to the experience of eating and let
the experience take them away. No questions. No expectations. No analysis.”
βœ–

Not yet! :0)

Add pictures here
βœ–