Asiatic Lillies-Seeds?

Do Asiatic Lillies produce "seeds" in the fall? I am seeing something that looks like seed pods beginning to open up now that the foliage is dying off. These "seed pods" are located in the part of the bloom that's left after the flower falls off. Sorry, I don't know the technical terms for everything. If these are seeds, can they be replanted, and if so, what is the best way to do that? I always thought these lillies grew from bulbs, so now I"m a bit confused.
Rebecca Hilliard Zone 6a