anyone growing Plumeria in Zone5-6 Cincinnati?

I have this plumeria (survived one winter indoors). She is strong and put on a bunch of new leaves and has doubled in size. When does it bloom? What fertilizer should I use?

Reply to
MK

"MK" in news:UCdNc.6685$ snipped-for-privacy@fe37.usenetserver.com:

i have a relaive who keeps them alive.. for awhile. seems best ot err on the side of drying them out rather than rot them

Plumeria love lots of water, but can't tolerate wet feet, so they must be planted in highly ... Store the plumeria in a cool to warm, dry, and ventilated area ...
- 8k

etcetera

Reply to
Gardñ