anyone growing Plumeria in Zone5-6 Cincinnati?

I have this plumeria (survived one winter indoors). She is strong and put on a bunch of new leaves and has doubled in size. When does it bloom? What fertilizer should I use?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

i have a relaive who keeps them alive.. for awhile. seems best ot err on the side of drying them out rather than rot them
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=plumeria+dry+wet+cold
Plumeria love lots of water, but can't tolerate wet feet, so they must be planted in highly ... Store the plumeria in a cool to warm, dry, and ventilated area ... www.io.com/~jrm/plum007.htm - 8k
etcetera
Add pictures here