Another Tuberous Begonia Q

Back in early October, my I did the usual fall thing with my tubers, dried them off, put them in a paper bag. End of that month we closed up the summer home, and I chucked the paper bag of tubers in a boat bag with a bunch of last -minute pick up items. On moving home, that batch of stuff got dropped in a closet. Needless to say, I got round to it this weekend!

My tubers are sprouting, both roots and top growth.

Is there any reason why I SHOULD NOT pot them up now?

Sue

Breeze ( sue burnham)

Reply to
Sue