A Fine Morning in the Yard

Hi all,

What with a triple header of 90+ degree days coming to New York, I made sure to get some stuff done. It's been a nice cool and wet Spring here until now, so I was able to harvest the last of the lettuce and spinach today. Got my sweet potato planted in it's little container, got my pumpkins planted, and started another tomato variety. Also got the Fall crop of broccoli started, and put up another batch of marigolds.

Oh, and mowed the lawn- the only part I hate :/

Now it's off to the beach!

Happy tilling!

Chris

Reply to