A cold, foggy January day back in Fairy Holler, you'll be tired when you finish, so grab a cuppa tea or somethin'

Page 2 of 2

about to go outside to pull up some more after I go to the mailbox and check on the mail, run to the store to get some tortilla shells to stretch meals with and then while the ground is nice and tender, tear out a few more and cart that two wheel cart somewhere and dump the load that's still sitting in there. (if you want a picture of it, e-mail me and I'll pass it onwards to you)
maddie, still up to her armpits in Vinca major........
wait a minute........................YOU were yanking out some vinca today when you were out taking your dogs for a walk?????!!??? That means it's survived the ROUNDUP....................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll NEVER be rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(breath marilyn, breath...................) <gbseg><
reams of words snipped, pruned, whacked and wiped out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
what I really want to know is........how the HELL did a perfectly tiresome ramble instigate such a horrendous display of childish display with the insistence of cut and pasting every single word of my post to infuriate so many??? No offence, Harry, but I can appreciate that you just learned to cut and paste, there's TON'S of stuff I have yet to learn about my own computer's capabilities and I've had it now for almost 8 years. Things about Paint Shop Pro that would be so neat were I just to be able to decipher all of it and understand it finally. But damn, man.....you took a good ramble, enjoyed it and then proceeded to not once, but several times, repost the whole thing, causing a stir that shouldn't have occurred in the first place. Like it was said by someone better than me......it was funny the first time.................and by the way, not to seem ungrateful....I appreciate that you seem to have enjoyed it. Or maybe I missed something and you were responding to my excessive usage of words......I won't over analyze this and just go now.
madgardener up on the soggy ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee

yes, they seem to be bitching amongst themselves now..........strange them women folk when they get started.............me I just get outside and cut the grass.......

yes, they seem to be bitching amongst themselves now..........strange them women folk when they get started.............me I just get outside and cut the grass.......
women tend to do that. Cackle like hens after the fox has long left the henhouse..........and I'm not immune to that sort sometimes. Glad I didn't rile you up with my scoldings. So what was it, just a remark, or observation that I'd used too many words? curious mind wanna know................

Under no circumstances attempt to unravel the warped British sense of humour :-)

Watching the tele won't help beat that periwinkle.
and Rupert says this after I sat and watched BBC's "Creature Comforts" today and laughed my ass off!! ,maddie

you got that right.........I wonder where my child hood friend's mom got the name "Sultana"?? that's what Alice's mom always called it.........but periwinkle does ring a bell somewhere. I gave up today. it was more miserable today than it was the other day when I pulled so freaking much. and the war isn't over yet..........<gbseg> maddie

Maddie, You have inspired me to go out and fight the vinca! It is 31 here in SC and the bird bath is frozen over but I can't stand it! I'm cutting off the computer right now to fight the battle.
By the way, I'm trying to learn Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements also and I'm learning how to do some digital scrapbooking. I may use some pictures you sent me to do a scrapbook page about you if that is alright.Then I will send it to you to keep...share..or just plain toss in the trash.
loony