what to do about grubs???

my brother has grubs in his garden and is really
getting frustrated about it. he asked me if i would post in this forum for him to ask what he can do to get rid of them. any information that would help him solve this problem would be greatly appreciated. i have googled a number of pages but to me i think i would get more information here than i got doing the google search. thanks for any help. cyaaaaa, sockiescat:)
-- sockiescat

2 non-chemical predator methods come to mind. Nematodes or milky spore. Google each. Many who sell one may also sell the other. I see you're in the UK, so my US sources would be of little help.
Steve Young
sockiescat" snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk wrote - my brother has grubs in his garden and is really getting frustrated about it. he asked me if i would post in this forum for him to ask what he can do to get rid of them. any information that would help him solve this problem would be greatly appreciated. i have googled a number of pages but to me i think i would get more information here than i got doing the google search. thanks for any help. cyaaaaa, sockiescat:).-
2 non-chemical predator methods come to mind. Nematodes or milky spore. Google each. Many who sell one may also sel the other. I see you're in the UK, so my US sources would be of littl help.
actually i am from ontario canada. so your help is a lot of help to m :) thank you. i will google the info u gave me and hopefully i can fin something to help my brother. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat :)
-- sockiescat