sweet Corn

Probably a silly question.nWhats the best way to tell when sweetcorn is ready to pick? Do I pull the greenery back?
--
Mikemac100

I grew corn again this year for the first time in several years, so I just struggled through this. Wait until the ends of the silks are dry and the ears feel firm all the way along the ear.
You can peel back the husks and pierce a kernel to see if it's juicy also but I found the first two indicators are pretty good.
Susan B.
sueb;898701 Wrote: > On Aug 27, 7:43*am, Mikemac100 snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk

> is

thats great Susan. Thanks