Rocket seeds

As a new gardener I'm a bit desparate to know whether my rocket seeds have germinated, or whether what I can see in the tub is weeds! Does anyone know what the seeds look like once they've germinated? I've got several things that look like thick blades of grass! I planted the seeds 26th June so about time they germinate. What do you think?
--
SandyAtkins

SandyAtkins said:

Rocket seedlings do not look anything like blades of grass.
http://www.mytinyplot.co.uk/planting/rocket-seedlings /
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

Thankyou so much!! I've got things like your photo coming up in m
tubs! Brilliant. I had assumed they were weeds and that the blades o grass were probably rocket! Good thing I don't weed on a regular basis I have been educated!
'Pat Kiewicz[_2_ Wrote:

-- SandyAtkins