minimum pot size for chili plants

We absolutely love any pepper grilled. Like you, we put them in everything.

I grow a variety of pepper that looks like a bell, but is rated 3 for heat on a 5 scale....called Beaver Dam....it's fantastic on sandwiches.

It's the peppers making you young, man!

Reply to
Charlie

I only made the mistake of biting a habby once.

Oh shit......bet that is a hell of a way to be awakened! When it gives you a jolt, does it make you react like somebody goosed ya or blurt out a Tourrette's type of thing? ;-)

heh heh....

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Dang Charlie, that'd prolly cure hemorrhoids too.

Reply to
Steve Peek

;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

like that from Nancy. It may take a few years for most to be aware, but many people are starting to wake up now to such views opposing the very U.S Constitution. Be wary, Nancy.

Reply to
Dioclese

way of BOTH current political parties. You should be proud. If you smelled something polical party oriented, wrong. We the people...

Reply to
Dioclese

I've been wondering about this.....

Can one prune pepper plants? What about defruiting slightly if too heavily laden.

3ltr pots seem awfully small, but with adequate feeding and watering, it might work. Guess one doesn't know until, eh?

Is there any way you can tier your plants, using benches, shelves, etc, thus packing more larger pots vertically, so to speak. Or hang them on a fence?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

News I heard about heart attacks was to keep coughing until the ambulance arrives.

Reply to
Billy

Maybe, but ya' better shoot some cayenne and aspirin too.

Charlie

It's really never happened when I'm asleep. To be honest with you, imagine standing with your eyes closed, knowing that someone has a sledge-hammer in front of you....You don't know when the hit is coming, but..................Thats about what it feels like.....

Hey, I can still drink some wine, and grow some peppers! It don't get no better!

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Ya GOTTA be kidding, right??? hehe

Tim

Reply to
Tim

*Are you effing serious!* Whoa...that's like really trippy, but something to which one becomes accustomed. Better'n the alternative, no doubt!

I agree and admire your attitude!

Charlie

"To keep from dying is not the same as "to live."" --- Bene Gesserit Saying

Reply to
Charlie

Takes "the burning and itching of ...." to another level, no?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Cool, Einstein. Anything happens to me and you go to the top of the list. Want to dig a deeper hole? Whadda ya got?

Should I be concerned about the books I read, the places I go, the neighbors I speak to? Those were the worries I read about of the people residing in the Third Reich, in the Soviet Union, in Fascist Italy. Heil Michael Savage?

You enjoy being pathetic? Get help is my best suggestion.

groups 'growing' in US By Jon Donnison BBC News, Washington America could be facing a surge in right-wing extremism, according to a new US government report.

Richard Poplawski, a member of a racist group, killed three police officers

The Department of Homeland Security study says the election of America's first black president and the economic slump has helped racist groups recruit.

But the report says no specific attacks are being planned by extremists. Some moderate conservatives fear the administration could use the report as an excuse to tighten gun laws and restrict freedom of speech.

Pronounced threat

The report says that high unemployment figures and home foreclosures have created a climate similar to the early 1990s when white supremacists saw a growth period.

That resurgence was stifled in 1995 after an FBI crackdown on extreme right groups following the Oklahoma City bombings which were carried out by white supremacist Timothy McVeigh.

Some extreme right websites reported a surge in membership immediately after Barack Obama's election.

The Homeland Security study says the threat posed by what it calls "lone wolves" and "small terrorist cells" is more pronounced that in previous years.

It cites an example two weeks ago when three police officers were shot dead in Pittsburgh by Richard Poplawski, who had been a member of a white supremacist group.

Some more moderate conservatives have criticised the Homeland Security study. They believe the White House could use it to justify tougher gun laws and restrictions on conservatives' freedom of speech.

The issue is being keenly debated on right-wing blogs and talk shows. Radio talk show host Michael Savage, who runs the website Savage Nation, is asking his readers whether Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano should step down for "targeting loyal, patriotic Americans as possible terrorists".

Story from BBC NEWS:

2009/04/15 16:52:55 GMT

© BBC MMIX
Reply to
Billy

You mean burn them right off.

Reply to
Billy

Aw Charlie, you gettin' me all puckered up.

Reply to
Billy

It's a rite of passage Charlie. Your not a "real" man until you've had your first heart attack.

Reply to
Billy

FUDGE! FUDGE! FUDGE! I wonder if it would be possible to make ginger fudge...though back to peppers and such, I have 2 cayennes that have sprouted...has anyone ever made like a warming lotion for bad circulation/frostbite using the crushed seeds?

Victoria, zone 5a P.S. I also like flour tortillas as my tortilla of choice(out of 2 choices) for the main Mexican food I eat, quesadillas. It's like a pizza but much less hassle to make :-)

Reply to
Lilah Morgan

We used to add crushed red peppers to our socks when we were going to be outside on a cold winter day. It's definately warming. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peek

> ;-)

I'll pass, thank you just the same. "Honey, where's the Preperation H?"

Reply to
Steve Peek