exhibition runner bean seed

Due to a popular response to the seed I made available on ebay, I have put it on as a buy it now item under the following link

or if you wish to purchase direct price £3.50p +£1 postage for 40 seeds feel free to email me on

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
richard

I'm more into string beans than dry beans... :-)

Got any interesting ones of those???

I'm still trying to increase my yield of Aztec beans (similar to runner beans, but it's a heritage strain that is over 2,000 years old!) so any hints are appreciated if anyone else out there is growing this ancient bean...

K.

Reply to
Katra