exhibition runner bean seed

Due to a popular response to the seed I made available on ebay, I have put it on as a buy it now item under the following link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#79427912&category 1 2&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
or if you wish to purchase direct price 3.50p +1 postage for 40 seeds feel free to email me on
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

I'm more into string beans than dry beans... :-)
Got any interesting ones of those???
I'm still trying to increase my yield of Aztec beans (similar to runner beans, but it's a heritage strain that is over 2,000 years old!) so any hints are appreciated if anyone else out there is growing this ancient bean...
K.
--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...