Creosote railroad ties

I am looking for some old railroad ties. They have creosote treating on them, but it is weak due to the age of the ties. Is this a problem when using them to form raised beds?
Steve
--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly,
On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:11:50 -0800, SteveB wrote:

For flowers or vegetables?. I wouldn't use creosote treated ties for a vegetable garden.