Broad beans peeping through

I sowed 50 broad beans a couple of days after christmas and have been looking out for signs of growth every day, and to my amazement after the snow melted (yesterday) what do I see? A very close inspection reveals 14 very very young plants, as if someone fired a starting pistol, cos today another 7 are poking out.
I had almost given up!
As a novice gardener this is wwwwooooooooow
Part_No

Beans are fun to grow. :-)
--
Peace! Om

"If the enemy is in range, so are you."

Where are you located Part No? Nan in DE

North Lincs UK, not famous for it's good weather :-(
Part_No

I just love throwing random vegetable seeds in empty beds at the end of the season and seeing what comes up in the spring! --S.