BBQ'd zucchini

Yummers, just finished grubbing a pile of bbq'd zucchini. Slice 1/4" thick, brush on olive oil, place on BBQ and sprinkle with garlic salt. Food fit for a King & Queen for sure!
John DeBoo wrote:

Oh, man o' man ... sounds fantastic. I just got done with some peas in white sauce. Lots o' butter, freshly ground black pepper and peas rushed from the garden in a simple white sauce made with flour. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!
Next on the menu: green fried tomatoes!
Bill