xmas menu choices

Hi Ben/Debbie,
Menu choices as follows:
Derrick 2-5-7 Amanda 2-5-8 Tim 1-4-8 ken 1-5-8 Jacqui 2-5-7 Paul 1-5-7 Jan 3-5-7
That leaves 1 short, which is Tim's partner and he does'nt know who he is bringing but just choose anything for him.
Ken

oi you missed me out !!!

but what menu do you want?
I'll have a 2-5-7 please
Adam

I'll have what Jan's having 3-5-7 with a coffee afterwards.
reg wrote:

What's the veggie option again?
Mike

<fingers crossed behind back> tofu turkey you wont be able to tell the difference.
Dwayne & Angela wrote:

OK instead of eating I'll just drink all your booze this year.
Mike

touch my booze and the bird gets it.

Please tell me that you're referring to the turkey...... :S
The Grim Reaper wrote:

I always like to stuff the bird at xmas ....
Mike

I prefer Xmas Eve - your fingers aren't so smelly when it comes to opening the pressies... ;) _____________________ Grimch
reg wrote:

Does NO ONE want dish number 6? The chef will be having a fit...
Ken wrote:

2-4-7 please - but remind me of venue, date & time so I can book the ferry(s)
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
"Ken" wrote:

That could be me. I'll have the same as Paul but without the sprouts.
AH!!
Sorry about this post. Should have emailed it instead. But you would all be welcome at the xamas bash if you were down my neck of the woods.
ken
Ken wrote:

Tell us where it is and we'll organise a coach trip
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

LOL
Blackburn at a guess.
Adam

I reckon Stronsay would be better. A coach on the ferry with only Bruce on board would be crazy. Mind you, I guess there's not much daylight up there at this time of year...?
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

What no sprouts? They're such a perfect fit in the payload bay of a party popper...
--
Andrew Gabriel

writes:

hmmm are they now.............