Wet-System Heating

I see a house for sale and the advert says it has wet system heating.Im baffled and google could only come up with one site where it is mentioned but not explained.The ad sy that the owner has not had a heating bill for years.Does anyone know what it is? please

and now I know that I have a wet system in my own house ;-)
">

for years. Wish I had never seen the ad.I could have lived on quite happily without knowing that