Tiling onto floorboards directly

Hello, has anybody tried to fix ceramic tiles directly onto floorboards by using a two part adhesive system?
I'm looking at the Ardex 7001 system.
many thanks

I would not. I will work but if you ever want to lift the tiles it will probably damage the boards or at best leave a load of unmovable adhesive.. If the boards are in good condition then put thin ply down first. Use thicker ply if the boards are in poor condition.
Adam

have thought.
Rob Graham