Square drive screw screwdriver size?

Hi I have a couple of screws holding on radiator brackets with a square recessed drive in the head. I don't have a screwdriver bit the correct size Could someone tell me what this screwdriver bit/drive is called please?
--
Martin

On 3 Jun, 10:12, Martin @nohere.net wrote:

It's a Robertson bit

It's a Robertson bit
Correct, it probably is a Roberson bit, but I am sure I can get a screwdriver to fit with the use of a hammer.
Adam
Thank you Steve & Adam
--
Regards