Screw Fix alternative

My big Big box of screw fix screws is running low after a couple of years. I heard Screw Fix were taken over by B and Q, but that there is a better/cheaper alternative?

Anyone give me a link please?

Thanks

Al

Reply to
Al

~¤WIZARD¤~

AIUI, B+Q have owned screwfix for yonks, but I don't think that's stopped screwfix still being pretty competitive. Have you actually tried them this time round?

Reply to
Martin