Return packaging

Page 2 of 2

It was the OT posts which drove the lawyers/solicitors away. Without them, there's no credible expertise remaining in the NG.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Sorry if it didn't help, but I remember a post similar to yours in uk.legal recently where the legalities of returning packaging were discussed.
At least the situation is fixed now.
Regards....

Every little bit helps :o)

Or not LOL
">>

Oh I don't know ... I think I've learned that some people on the other group drink too many cups of coffee and need to lower their caffeine intake ... then again some of them seem very clever been able to type whilst wearing a straight jacket <:o(
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 20:26:07 +0000, Ash wrote:

Would she be likely to have the packaging that the replacement came in?
Just a thought.
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:02:01 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

Ignore that thought. I read the rest of the replies in this thread subsequent to posting my knee-jerk reaction :-)