Removing paint on bathroom tiles

Hello
My bathroom walls are tiled completely with "decorative", slightly embossed tiles which a previous owner has painted over with what looks to be gloss paint.
As you can probably imagine, the ones in the shower and round the sink don't look too good now.
Anyway, is there an easy way to get the paint off - I'm reluctant to use paint stripper in case it damages the grouting, and the only alternative I can think of is to give the kids paint scrapers and let them loose up there.
Does anyone have any better ways of stripping the paint off?
Thanks in advance.
Jason

I think paint stripper will be the least hassle and think that damage to the grout is unlikely. Scraping is unlikely to get all off and could scratch the glaze on the tiles. Just watch you double mask off any plastic (eg. acrylic bath) which will be ruined by stripper.
--
fred

I agree with Fred. I would apply the paint stripper first to an area which won't show, then see if the grout is affected. If it's not, go for it big time. And if the grout is affected, it would be an opportunity for some shiny new grouting which would make the room look a treat, no?
Steve
Get some "Klingstrip" Its the dogs cobblers, better than any rubbish from the sheds.

paint off using a cloth, worked a treat. Found paint stripper good, but stained the grout.
Hello
I'd just like to say thanks for all your advice. I've got a wallpaper stripper so I'll give that a go first - failing that I'll go for the paint stripper.
Cheers
Jason