Parrafin Heater

In this very damp weather I have been heating my garage using a parrafin heater.This is in an attempt to keep electrical tools etc from getting damaged by the damp.Now someone tells me that burning parrafin can cause its own dampness.Is that a fact please can anyone tell me ?

tab

Reply to
Tab

In science, yes.

Reply to
Java Jive

Oh we've always had litres, just no-one was allowed to talk about them until we joined the EU. National secret you see, anyone caught talking about litres was a filthy foreigner johnny and immediately suspect. Nowadays of course anything goes, I even heard someone mention kilometers would you believe!

Reply to
malc

Yes, Americans. In this country we have kilometres. (Mind you, they have miles as well)

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

So sad, but we must hope that they at least knew how to spell it the British way. And it's Johnny Foreigner, not 'foreigner johnny'.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

Depends on which is the noun and which is the adjective old bean.

-- Malc

Reply to
Most Noble and Honourable the

If you say so.