OT Expert re retaining wall

On one of our boundaries we have a 3 feet hugh retaining wall because the land the other side is lower. Just inside that is a 6 feet high fence. Wall is leaning off its foundations and fence posts are leaning as a result of soil movement in the area. We would like to replace the wall either as a complete wall or as previous with a wall topped by a fence. The situation is complicated by a 40ft tree close to the boundary. What sort of expert should we contact for advice or where can we look? Surveyor, engineer, landscaping expert or someone else? Overall there is about 60 feet involved and it is going to be a big and expensive job we want to last a long time.
Thanks in advance for any advice.