OPTIMA 700 GAS COMBI BOILER NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Can anyone help me?.When I turn on the hot water tap the water is cold. The problem is intermittent, sometime it will run for a while and then get warm, other times it runs and doesn't heat up.
RAY123 wrote:

I had a similar problem with may last combi boiler a vokers. There was a valve which swithced the boiler over to supplying hot water when a HW tap was turned on and it stopped working. Manually pushing in one side of the switch (a sort of see saw affair) I could get hot water.
Mike