Nice Piece of Oak Please

I live in the Hull area and my brother wants to a nice piece of oak for his kitchen window sill to finish his house renovation. It needs to be around 8" by 6'. Anyone know of a wood dealer? Checked the usual places like Yellow pages but nothing which is really strange considering how much wood comes through the Hull docks !.
Many thanks
Ash
Ash wrote:

Ash,
Have you tried going down to the said docks to see if it can be bought from there?
The reason for asking is that I live around an hour or so away from some docks that used to be used by timber importers, and the firm that I used to work for (many years ago) always bought their timber straight off these docks through the timber merchant based there.
Or you could have a look at this link:
http://www.touchlocal.com/nat/c-2008-t-13544-Timber+Merchants-Hull
which *may* be of some use to you.
Cash