New Shower choice ?

Has anyone heard of a shower unit that connects to both hot and cold supplies, but also can heat water if the hot supply isn't warm ?
I can find electric showers with cold feed only, or showers with hot and cold feed via a mixer valve....BUT if you've no hot water it's a cold shower only.
It's ugly fitting two showers. We have overnight electric water heating topped up by an open fire 'back boiler' but if the fire isn't lit it can go cool by the end of the day.
Never heard of a shower like that. Here's a little tip that I have learned about showers, chose a make of a manufacturer that has their own service organisation because when it goes wrong (they all will) you will be able to get it repaired. Triton service is good. Most plumbers and most electricians can't fix showers. You could fit a conventional shower and an immersion heater for use when the fires out or at the end of the day.