Monitor for electric useage

I wish to monitor the amount of electricity my water pump uses to pump water from a spring to the house. I saw an advert for a Electrisave wireless electricity monitor for £79.99 + P&P from Clifford James and wondered if it would do the job I would be grateful to hear anyone's experience Blair

Reply to
Blair

If you can manage without the wireless feature you may want to consider this:

£26.99 + postage.
Reply to
DIY

Google for watt hour meter. Plug in ones can be had for as little as a tenner.

Reply to
AlanG

Or wait until lidl are doing the electrical items again, and get one of those for £4.99,

Every time lidl or aldi are selling these kinds of things, ebay is full of people who have bought up tons of them, and are trying to sell them on for more than they paid... sad thing is they usually manage that,

Aldi had a spotting scope for £25 the other week, they are on ebay right now, some selling for over 30 quid plus 10 quid postage,

Reply to
Gazz