Monitor for electric useage

I wish to monitor the amount of electricity my water pump uses to pump water from a spring to the house. I saw an advert for a Electrisave wireless electricity monitor for 79.99 + P&P from Clifford James and wondered if it would do the job I would be grateful to hear anyone's experience Blair
"Blair" wrote:

If you can manage without the wireless feature you may want to consider this: <http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo8343&C=Newsletter&U P02-4&T760989> 26.99 + postage.

Google for watt hour meter. Plug in ones can be had for as little as a tenner.

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/socket-cw-wattage-current-meter
Or wait until lidl are doing the electrical items again, and get one of those for 4.99,
Every time lidl or aldi are selling these kinds of things, ebay is full of people who have bought up tons of them, and are trying to sell them on for more than they paid... sad thing is they usually manage that,
Aldi had a spotting scope for 25 the other week, they are on ebay right now, some selling for over 30 quid plus 10 quid postage,