loft/ceiling

went through the loft floor it has caused damaged as you can imagine, the hole is roughly 80cm*30cm, i am from london, how much do you reckon this will cost to repair?

Small sheet of plasterboard and a bag of plaster -- well under 10.
--
Andrew Gabriel

i dont know how to do that
writes:

If you do it yourself, less than 10. If you call a man in, anything upto 200
| went through the loft floor it has caused damaged as you can imagine, the | hole is roughly 80cm*30cm, i am from london, how much do you reckon this | will cost to repair? | |
If you want me to fix it - I am from Edinburgh - About a Grand !!! :-)

on yer bike mate not that much

But I'm a Jock !!!. :-)

got it done for 80, the guy who did it doesnt work for insurance