House Extension Foundations - HELP!

I'm building a new extension and cannot get any information on whether or not I should use rebar to tie the new foundation strip into the exisiting. Also I plan to tooth in the external brickwork but use furfix on the inner leaf - will this cause any problems with movement? I intend to disc cut the gap between the block and brick to keep the cavity between old and new continous.
Any help appreciated!
x-- 100 Proof News - x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD