House Extension Foundations - HELP!

I'm building a new extension and cannot get any information on whether or not I should use rebar to tie the new foundation strip into the exisiting. Also I plan to tooth in the external brickwork but use furfix on the inner leaf - will this cause any problems with movement? I intend to disc cut the gap between the block and brick to keep the cavity between old and new continous.

Any help appreciated!

x-- 100 Proof News -

30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
paul chapman