Has anyone recorded This Old House?

Hi again all
Am still looking for several seasons of This Old House that I haven't been able to get..... if anyone has any, please let me know off-group
thanks
Steve
Assume the american series This Old House ? (there may be a UK one I have not seen)
I never record it, and have not been able to find it online.
The is a guy with many episodes of New Yankee Workshop with Norm downloadable as a torrrent ?
If this is of interest, search on the torrent sites, i found it on Demonoid.com
If you dont know what a torrent is email me & I will explain, or I could download them for you & burn to DVD, although it will cost a few quid in DVD's and take a few days to do.
scruffymid snipped-for-privacy@slanty.com